I also had a dream that a guy who looked like Danny was trying to give me directions. He grabbed my ass so then I strangled him until he let go and then I tried to punch him but I had no strenth. To make up for it I just ripped his glasses off his face and broke them. Some girl gave me a high five. There were a bunch of sorority and fraternity members walking around in matching outfits.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Three is the magic number
Fletch and I got back home and we were living in this house almost identical to the one my parents used to own over in Sherwood forest. We were in bed just waking up and then Bilal popped up in the bed and was like "Oh hey guys, I guess i'm going to go to my bed now." We were all roomies and having a cuddle fest, I guess. There were three bedrooms and we each had our own. I left the house for something and came home and there were three extra bedrooms in the hallway. So i'm like hmmm that's weird. There is one young girl in each room about the age of 17 or 18. The come in to my room and we are hanging out, I introduce myself. I look around and realize there is now a bunch of old junky broken furniture mostly chairs and some kind of shelf. I also notice that they had painted my room pink and there are three pink canopy bed nettings hanging from the ceiling. I start getting rid of the broken furniture and then it ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment